[Gmecm] Tuning a larger MAF on L98

Mike Poore mp
Tue Sep 27 22:05:28 UTC 2005

I do have Excel and would love to look at what you have done. Unless
Mastertune and GME label it differently, there doesn't seem to be a MAF
table on the 85 prom. Maybe the software doesn't let you edit it. I am
confused by some of the descriptions. My first goal is to remove the
hesitation and see how it runs after that. Would I want to decrease the
point at which the tps triggers full throttle? On carbs there was an
accelerator pump. What's the equivalent on a tpi? The wide band O2 makes
sense. You are definitely right about the ecm data being worthless for
tuning.