[Gmecm] P6 ECM information?

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Wed Apr 5 02:28:05 UTC 2006

Hi everone,

  I'm investigating possible upgrades for my P4 computer.  At the  moment it doesn't have enough processor power or free space.  I  found some information about the P6 family with dual processors and a  27512 eprom and/or flash memory.

  Now as far as I know, these are the ECMs you'd find on the OBDII LT1's  and other cars.  Or maybe I'm all mixed up and what I'm really  talking about is a P66?

  At any rate, if the dual processor ECM is the LT1 ECM, I know these  have been hacked, or at least enough to create the programs out there  such as LT1edit (?).  Are there any commented  disassemblies???  Maybe more importantly, are there any schematics  of these ECMs?  Or ANY ECM a few steps above the P4?

  Thanks,
  Ryan