[Gmecm] 7730 Maximum RPM limit

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Mon Apr 17 23:52:20 UTC 2006

Interesting.  If that's true, I wonder if I can cut out unnecessary function calls (EGR, CCP, air injection, whatever else I can find) to increase that...  What is the failure mode when this limit is reached?  Does it just act like a revlimiter, or crash, or ??  Thanks btw...  it does help.

Ryan

Bill Shaw <b.shaw at comcast.net> wrote: Don't know for sure (which is why I kept my mouth shut!) but I seem to
remember reading about 7300 being the limit due to processing speed.

let us know what you find on the bench :-)

Bill