[Gmecm] Port injector wiring

Jared Ryan jryan
Wed Apr 26 00:37:50 UTC 2006

The firing order on a Chevy small block is 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2, so
cylinders 1, 4, 6 and 7 are on one plane, and cylinders 8, 3, 5 and 2
are on the other plane.  At least, that is how it is on a carburetor or
TBI manifold.  It works out that each succeeding cylinder gets its
charge from the opposite plane from the one that fed the preceeding
cylinder.  In other words, the planes alternate in having an intake
charge drawn through them.

  ---> Jared Ryan <---
jryan at caminofx.org | http://www.caminofx.org