[Gmecm] Port injector wiring

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Apr 26 15:24:41 UTC 2006

That's the way the factory has them wired, so no problem.  I would think
you would have some serious tuning to do to get a v8 cal to run your 4
cyl.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.