[Gmecm] Port injector wiring

Robin Handley Robin
Wed Apr 26 19:10:19 UTC 2006

<SNIP>
It's fine.  Adding things in parallel reduces the overall resistance,
increasing the current demand, and putting more load onto the driver.
Having 4 injectors instead of 8 means half the load on the driver.
It'll be fine that way.
</SNIP>

Thanks. :-)

<SNIP>
transistor drivers usually switch the ground connection rather than the
power connection.  As far as grounding goes, if you have the schematic
then duplicate it as much as possible.  I don't think the injector
grounds need to be kept separate.
</SNIP>

Thanks again.

> Isn't there a port 4 cyl box/calibration you could start with?

Changing code now might set me back a bit as I've modified it and got ALDL
monitoring going and other stuff.

Robin