[Gmecm] Delphi ECU partnumber for newer than 1997 ECUs

Darrin Garrett mrgrimes1
Fri Apr 28 06:09:19 UTC 2006

My BDM software (PandE Microsystems) is dos based and I do not have a dos machine, the DLLs will not work on XP.

  I think the GMWPX that I was working on was also used in the 97 thru 03 vette, part number 12200411.  I thought it was also used in one of the pickups but each platform as a completely different PN even though the ECU hardware might be the same.

  Darrin
Steve Ravet <Steve.Ravet at arm.com> wrote:
  gmpartsdirect.com has an "alternative catalog" (partsvoice?) that is OK for looking up part numbers. I find what I'm looking for about 50% of the time, and it shows some amount of application data.

I can tell you the '98 pickup VCM service number is 16250279.

Did you take a look at the reflashing via BDM article? Do you think it'll work?

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.