[Gmecm] ECM test bench

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Fri Aug 4 01:55:04 UTC 2006

1) Parts are expensive.  $75 for a few pots and some 555's?

2) I've heard there is crosstalk between the VSS and RPM outputs

rawardsr <rawardsr at ameritech.net> wrote: What apparent problems?   First I've heard of any problems.  Bruce
Plecan has three of these since day one and is a good freind.  Ain't
said word one of any issues he has found.. And trust me, he'd tell me.  Bob