[Gmecm] Injector pins

Bill - Comcast b.shaw
Fri Aug 4 02:07:46 UTC 2006

The '749 had 2 applications originally,  one TBI application and one TPI
application.  The TBI app used 2 injectors,  one per driver.  The TPI
app used 4 injectors on one driver.  The current for the 4 injectors was
split across 2 pins.  (from memory,  so don't shoot me if some details
aren't exactly right! :-)

Bill