[Gmecm] ECM test bench

bcroe at juno.com bcroe
Fri Aug 4 03:04:31 UTC 2006

I've been running some non GM stuff on the bench, just
some wired up signal generators, displays, and access
points for your scope, etc.  I used a circle of 8 LEDs to
show action of the idle air motor, display would rotate
one way or the other.

I would be interested in how to approach an O2 sensor
input, since its part of a loop.  You can't just set it rich
and let unending adjustments occur.  Maybe a short
pulse off S whenever you rock a switch off center?

Bruce Roe