[Gmecm] Re: +AFs-Gmecm+AF0- How to wire Timing Bypass on 4-Cyl 151 Iron Duke?

Aphelion79 aphelion79
Fri Aug 4 13:17:23 UTC 2006

Thanks... however, are all the GM-ECMs similar in their wire colors on
the distributor?  On mine the four wires are the same colors... but do
they do the same things as the diagram for the 7747 indicates?

Thanks again to all on this list!
-Matt