[Gmecm] ECM test bench plans to be made available tonight

rawardsr at ameritech.net rawardsr
Fri Aug 4 15:43:34 UTC 2006

Tell you folks what I'll do. I'll make it public
domain.  Why?  Simply that I don't have the time to
run more off, and I have moved to MSII's to control my
SVO.

I'll make the parts list, basic instructions and board
layout (ExpressPCB file) available and upload it all
as a zip file to the server.

For this is all I ask is that I don't see a commercial
unit popping up..  The diy community has suffered
enough with the likes of Gar and Techedge over the
DIYWB.

If you all want to set up a group buy, that will be
the cheapest way to get the boards done.

Look for the file to be uploaded sometime tonight as
I'm currently at work and don't have copies here.

Thanks, and good luck, have fun, and most of all be
careful. <G>   Bob  (SATURN5)