[gmecm] ECM test bench

Peter Jenkins info
Sat Aug 5 06:24:46 UTC 2006

I don't know what all the fuss is about:
I posted a photo of mine a while ago but for some reason you can't see the jpeg:
it is as simple as a 14v power source a wiring harness assorted pots at less than $2.00 each an ecu and wiring diagrams or use original sensors and a vacuum pump I run my crank angle sensor with a heater fan motor and various resistors for different revs .I am only using an 808 ecu but its all the same .if your serious the cost of the test bench for your application is worth it and if you can't make it yourself then maybe you shouldn't be messing around with your ecu and engine tuning . Making the test bench work proves that you know the basics so the exercise is cheap compared to stuffing up your car/engine
> Peter Jenkins
> 10336 Murray River Rd
Pine Mountain Vic. 3709