[Gmecm] Going from 1-wire to heated O2 sensor

Jared Ryan jryan
Fri Aug 11 22:23:27 UTC 2006

If I recall correctly, I used an AFS-74 in a similar application.  That
would be a three-wire heated sensor.  Unfortunately, I don't still have
the sensor or a receipt, so I'm not 100% sure on the number.

  ---> Jared Ryan <---
jryan at caminofx.org | http://www.caminofx.org