[Gmecm] ECM test bench

Bill - Comcast b.shaw
Sat Aug 12 00:06:19 UTC 2006

Connectors for injectors(2), IAC, ALDL.
Push button for knock, maybe fire off a certain # knock pulses?
Leds for +12v, +5V.
Led for waste gate.
Analog input for WB02.
Connectors on the board for the ECM harness...then you could build
different harnesses to use it with different ECUs.
An easy-to-hit place to connect a scope ground.
Easy to hit test points for all the ECM connections for the scope.
Main power switch
Main power fuse (or breaker)

Are you doing the layout? Surface mount? What are you using for
software/fab house? I've been using ExpressPCB's software and their
fabrication service, it's worked pretty well for the stuff I've done and
they have about the cheapest proto boards you can get.

Bill
You, too can do 0402!
http://articulationllc.home.comcast.net/sm0402.htm