[Gmecm] TBI Fuel problem

Craig Smith kc5aeq
Sun Aug 13 00:09:39 UTC 2006

I have a guage inline at the discharge of the pump.  The pump is capable of 45# I'm using the carter external pump that is designed for TBI add ons its a rotary vane pump.  When the pressure droped I pinched the return line off at the TBI pressure still stayed at near zero.   I pulled the tank checked the pickup no strainer no restriction.

I wish there was enough room to run an in tank pump.