[Gmecm] Cold idle stall...

Sjödin Robert robert.sjodin
Tue Aug 15 10:52:22 UTC 2006

Hello!

I have a cold idle issue with a 165 ($6E). I've checked/replaced TPS, TB, IAC, vacuum leaks, inital timing etc etc but the problem remains. Could it be that the superram and 1.6 rockers are causing this problem? Should I add some more fuel at startup? In that case which tables?

I have a Datamaster logg but everything seems fine for the first 5-10 seconds and then the engine rpm increases a little and down and up and finaly down to zero. Once it start to oscillate it will soon come to a full stop. When the engine is fully warm there is no idle problem when I start the engine.

Any suggestion?
Thanks Rob