[Gmecm] Hard Starting

Jared Ryan jryan
Tue Aug 15 21:43:03 UTC 2006

I think my first guess - that it was clearing a flood - was correct.  I
didn't realize that TBI had "clear-flood" programmed into it, but
that's useful!

So perhaps I should increase the cranking AFR in the hot portion of the
table by, say, 10% and try it and see what happens?

I think the idle is a bit rich across the board, but I haven't had time
to run with WinALDL logging.  I will do that before making the change
to the chip, to see what I have.

  ---> Jared Ryan <---
jryan at caminofx.org | http://www.caminofx.org