[Gmecm] SB Chevy in boat

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Aug 16 13:21:22 UTC 2006

Hi Don, let me add another question to yours.  How do you tune a boat
installation?  In an I/O boat (for those who don't know) the exhaust
manifold is cast with a water jacket around it, and water is injected
into the exhaust so that it can pass through rubber bellows on it's way
out the stern drive.  It doesn't seem like there's a way to install an
O2 sensor.  I have a Mercury only block, 215 CI or so 4 cyl aluminum
block so there's no factory efi.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.