[Gmecm] When are we going to switch to a forum?

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Mon Aug 28 01:36:41 UTC 2006

Hi Ryan, the majority of the respondants preferred the current email
format, so that is what we will be sticking with.  Your email software
can probably sort list traffic into a different folder based on the
[gmecm] that appears in the subject line if that helps.  There is a
request in to the mailman developers to be able to include, at the
bottom of each email, a link to that message in the archives.  This
allows you to fairly easily go back and pick up the context of a thread,
one of the other advantages of the forum.  Hopefully this will show up
soon.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.