[Gmecm] When are we going to switch to a forum?

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Mon Aug 28 13:19:27 UTC 2006

I did!  Apparently I missed the part where everybody agreed to stay a mailing list.

"Burntkat at sc.rr.com" <burntkat at sc.rr.com> wrote: This was voted on in the near past. You should have piped up then.

-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf
Of Ryan Hess
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 10:28 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: RE: [Gmecm] When are we going to switch to a forum?

bah... they're just afraid of change.

Forums are so infinitely better for all involved.  For instance - your ECM
explodes into flames, and you need to know soon how to fix it!  Post a
topic, and have email notification when you get a response.  The rest of us
don't have our inboxes flooded with 50 "check the fuses" responses.

If you're bored on your lunchbreak, check the forum and see if you can give
someone a hand.

I really do hope we move to a forum.  Or - how about just changing the
archives a bit to allow posting?  Then I just plug in my email, type away
and post there!  I really could have my cake and eat it too!  :-)

Ryan