[Gmecm] Idle Speed

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Dec 13 04:10:14 UTC 2006

You should be able to see the "commanded" or "desired" idle, which is
where the ECM is trying to keep the idle.  It changes IAC to get to
there.  What is commanded at the different idles?

There is a lot to idle.  On the gmecm page, look for the "papers by list
members" section and read the idle paper, also possibly the PID paper.

--steve