[Gmecm] Any USB developers out there?

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Thu Dec 21 15:30:38 UTC 2006

Motorola has discontinued almost everything containing a BDLC,  says
J1850 is loosing popularity.  The only thing they still have in the
product line is a couple of HC12 variants with BDLC.  GM is going all
CAN as of 2008.  Bit-banging looks like the only real alternative
besides ELM for new devices,  and ELM is just a bit banging
implementation itself.

Bill