[Gmecm] $EE questions/ DRAC questions

William Lucke william.lucke
Sun Dec 24 18:04:50 UTC 2006

The Caddy uses an HEI dizzy. The opti-spark pickup was grafted into the
base. We're also running a TPI 400/4L60E in a Jaguar like this.

The 4L80E just has one shift solenoid inverted compared to the 4L60E.
This was accomplished caveman style with a relay.

We've played with the TCC appy/release 2nd gear tables for manual mode
and normal mode but haven't been able to get it to work for us. I'm
wondering if there's something we're overlooking.

Sounds like we have to put that DRAC back in. Thanks.

Will