[Gmecm] LT-5 programming

constantine pappas cadillac531
Wed Feb 8 04:03:41 UTC 2006

Hi Mike:

  Thanks for responding back to me.  From the e-mails I've received through this list the first couple of days, I'd say you're right about these guys thinking EFI all the hours of the day.  It all looks like jibberish to me :)  I guess it would when you're still used to tuning carbs, huh?

  Thanks for the information though, I will get a hold of tunercat the next chance I get.

  Constantine

Mike V <efi at dyakron.com> wrote:
  If you have specific questions, I bet we can get answers.
If you simply want to get set up to tune your one application
and you know about reading & burning EPROMs,
try talking to these people.
http://www.tunercat.com/
They sell a chip editing program that can probably be of use to you.
This list is for insomniacs that think about EFI at all hours,
inluding at the workplace, instead of doing something
really productive .
If that's you, we'd love for you to join in!
MV