[Gmecm] speed sensor and trans question for carb to TBI swap

Cory Frey cfrey
Sun Feb 12 19:28:45 UTC 2006

Hello all I have tried searching through the archives for this question but
I have not had any luck .  I am converting an 82 c10 truck with a 350 SB and
a 350 turbo hydromatic trans (non lock) over to a TBI setup. I am still in
the "gathering all the components stage" to do this. I have got just about
all of what I need except for a speed sensor

I have not been able to find much info on a speed sensor to add to my setup.
Do most people leave these out on their conversions?

Also since my trans is the non lock up flavor. How do I shut that feature
off in the ECM? I have the CATS RT tuner software and the Romulator II. Is
it just a matter of turning the error code switch off?

(1227747 ECM)

Thanks in advance!

-Cory