[Gmecm] TBI Swap - Iron Duke Tech IV

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Wed Feb 15 04:04:11 UTC 2006

Does your donor car use a distributor with a cap,
rotor and a single coil mounted externally, or does it
have an aluminum plate with a module and 2 coils
bolted to it?

Do I recall some of those jeeps using a GM
distributor?

I know they use a lot of GM parts, But I know the
heads are not an exact interchange.  The 2.5l jeeps
had a plastic valve cover that was always
broke\leaking, it had to be replaced with the same
piece of junk that came off, a steel cover off of a
2.5 GM car, truck or whatever, the bolt holes dont
line up.  I just makes me wonder about the rest