[Gmecm] TBI Swap - Iron Duke Tech IV

bcroe at juno.com bcroe
Tue Feb 21 06:10:55 UTC 2006

Gary,

It sounds like we agree.  Havng those holes in a test
cap others described, or a transparent cap (I think
the same one could serve both V8 and 4) allows
properly checking the adjustment.  The spark must
always occur where part of the post and rotor are
adjacent; having the rotor opening up the gap as
it leaves isn't acceptable.  Bruce Roe