[Gmecm] TPS for diesel and now PCM Algorithm

Don Sauman donsauman
Tue Jan 17 09:19:30 UTC 2006

I located both types of TPS and the one I have settled on is a
potentiometer type TPS that was used in mechanical injector pump 6.2 in
Hummers when used with a 4L80E trans.

As I have a couple of 1227747 PCMs handy I was thinking of disabling the
fuel side and letting it just run the trans.

Am I nuts to try this aproach?

Don

bcroe at juno.com wrote:

>My TPS also had a vacuum "switch", which made it easy to
>control the vacuum modulator on a THM350 and my THM400
>switch pitch trans.
>
>25 Dec 2005  Don Sauman <donsauman at cythera.net> writes:
>

>>Chris
>>
>>I was under the impression that it was a potentiometer as in a gas
>>vehicle, and might have been used to control the shift points for
>>say a
>>4L80E.

Don Sauman

Documentary Photography and Video