[Gmecm] TPS for diesel and now PCM Algorithm

Burntkat@sc.rr.com burntkat
Tue Jan 17 21:34:59 UTC 2006

It does TCC lockup, and if he's running a 700R4, that's all he needs.

So the info helps me- thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf
Of Steve Ravet
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 3:17 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: RE: [Gmecm] TPS for diesel and now PCM Algorithm

> I located both types of TPS and the one I have settled on is
> a potentiometer type TPS that was used in mechanical injector
> pump 6.2 in Hummers when used with a 4L80E trans.
>
> As I have a couple of 1227747 PCMs handy I was thinking of
> disabling the fuel side and letting it just run the trans.
>
> Am I nuts to try this aproach?

Maybe...  The 747 doesn't do transmission.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
information in any medium.  Thank you.