[Gmecm] TPS for diesel and now PCM Algorithm

Don Sauman donsauman
Wed Jan 18 00:21:11 UTC 2006

Yep an NA 6.2 diesel but it has a vacuum pump. I went for the 4L80E for
the strength and electronic control of shift points etc.

BTW the Hummer had a potentiometer type TPS on an NA 6.5 backed up to a
4L80E TCM'd trans.

I think the final answers are a 16128428 if I can get one or a PCS 700.

Thanks for the input guys,
Don

Don Sauman

Documentary Photography and Video