[Gmecm] Tuning AE on the $A1

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Fri Jan 20 20:01:02 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

  I have another question.  The fast transition to WOT is rich, and  off-idle throttle response is lean.  I assume I need to change  some values in the "AE Async Pulse Multiplier vs Delta TPS" table, but  don't know which way to go, or by how much.

  When driving around town at low delta throttle's, the AFR as read by a  wideband can spike to 16:1 before settling down.  During a WOT  run, there is a dip to as low as 9:1.  I haven't touched the table  yet, so it is stock.  Any ideas on how much to move the  values?  Thanks in advance,

  Ryan

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
 Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!