[Gmecm] Re: Gmecm Digest, Vol 11, Issue 11

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Fri Jan 27 17:54:08 UTC 2006

The thing that puzzled me initially is that I see the idle RPM, A/C
request, VSS, and other sensor and calculated values on the scan tool
and they all look fine (except for the P/N switch).  These are the
values the ECM uses internally for it's computations, so if the computer
was being misled by noise I think I'd see the bad values on the scan
tool also.

I remembered the fine IAC document that Bob Rauscher wrote some time ago
that is posted on the gmecm page and went back to read it.  The P/N
switch is heavily involved in IAC positioning so I'm holding out hope
that it's the culprit.  I'll find out this weekend.

thanks,
--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.