[Gmecm] Memcal circuit board schematic

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Mon Jan 30 15:19:48 UTC 2006

Hi Malcolm, glad you're still around.  If it's not in the incoming
directory then it's gone from the site, so if you still have a copy
please upload it to the incoming directory, or send it to me and I'll
post it.

thanks,
--steve

________________________________

	From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org
[mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf Of
Webmaster at lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk
	Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 8:12 AM
	To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
	Subject: RE: [Gmecm] Memcal circuit board schematic

	A guy from England....hmmmm...I wonder who that might be :-)

	The file was originally up loaded to
ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/memcal.pdf . However, I can't see it
there anymore, but I realise that a little re-ordering and a few
technical difficulties have hit the site over the past years. If you
still can't locate it, let me know where the current upload site is, or
I can just email it.

	Cheers,

	Malcolm