[Gmecm] Re: '7747: Back to tuning after 4-year hiatus

davesnothereman at netscape.net davesnothereman
Sun Jul 2 12:52:47 UTC 2006

Something I obtained a few years ago.  From 258 Jeep with Howell 7747 fuel only conversion.  Cal is 454 base for 4.3 TB and injectors with non-stock cam, intake, and exhaust.  This auto trans jeep would powerbrake and spin 32's with no trouble after cal was developed on the dyno.  Currently on incoming as jeep024.bin until made accessible by Steve.  Maybe it works for ya, maybe not.

Zaphod