[Gmecm] TBI 350

Jared Ryan jryan
Fri Jul 14 01:35:06 UTC 2006

See, I ran it for a couple of days on the 40 lb./hr. 305 injectors, and
it ran *horribly.*  It was painful to drive.  It didn't start easily,
and it was clearly too lean while driving.  The 55 lb./hr. injectors
helped it start much faster, and it just overall ran better.  A revised
chip made it run almost perfectly - on 93-octane.

This all started when I decided to try to make it run on 87-octane and
installed the adjustable regulator to try to richen the mixture some.
Now, even with the regulator backed down to its lowest pressure, it
idles very badly and still pings (though with the pressure turned up,
it didn't ping).

The gauge should arrive tomorrow, so we can start working with real
numbers and no guessing.

  ---> Jared Ryan <---
jryan at caminofx.org | http://www.caminofx.org