[Gmecm] TBI 350

Jared Ryan jryan
Fri Jul 14 01:36:38 UTC 2006

I'm really not sure.  55 lb./hr. injectors seem to be the norm for
stock 350s.  This engine is "wilder" than the K-VIN-code 350 used in
full-size pickups, though still comparatively tame.  I know some
factory HO 350s had 65 lb./hr. injectors.

I can't wait to get the fuel pressure gauge.  I think we can solve this
mystery when we start working with real data.

  ---> Jared Ryan <---
jryan at caminofx.org | http://www.caminofx.org