[Gmecm] Re: GMPCM? And FS spam (programmer, emulator and software FS)

Mike Chou no1chou
Fri Jul 21 16:15:47 UTC 2006

Thanks for the information Craig (Moates) I have been very happy with your
prom switcher BTW! All the stuff I got works as expected and seems well
sorted unlike the greddy emanage ultimate I purchased for my miata which
does not seem sorted at all.. or the documentation is just horrible..

Hi Rohn, I don't know if you got my email or not, but I would like to get
$350 for the whole setup, and I didn't mean to make it sound like I was
selling the actual ECM in case anyone else becomes interested. Reasonable?
since the cost of the pocket rom and romulator would cost that much alone I
figure. If nobody wants it, it'll be on ebay in a week or so. That's the end
of my spamming this great list! It's great to see so many resources out
there for the GM stuff.. Seems like on my other vehicles (imports) everyone
just goes with an aftermarket ECU since few (in the states at least) have
done the reverse engineering that you all have with the GM stuff. Thanks for
the interesting reading all!