[Gmecm] Re: +AFs-Gmecm+AF0- Re: +AFs-Gmecm+AF0- Cold start problem

M.A. GREENLAW mgreenla
Fri Jul 28 23:11:03 UTC 2006

+ACoAKgAq-Not sure why I got this Email. I am fairly sure someone else is waiting
for it. Hope this helps Them get it.
MIKE+ACoAKgAq-

+ACo-
----- Original Message -----
From: +ACI-David Allen+ACI- +ADw-davida1+AEA-hiwaay.net+AD4-
To: +ADw-gmecm+AEA-diy-efi.org+AD4AOw- +ADw-rjdrew+AEA-adelphia.net+AD4-
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 11:56 AM
Subject: +AFs-Gmecm+AF0- Re: +AFs-Gmecm+AF0- Cold start problem

  I know this is an old thread but... I am fighting the same cranking issue
with my mom's car.  Would you mind telling how much you increased the cold
engine cranking pulse widths?
  I was thinking about a 10+ACU- increase on all the table values below
operating temperature.
  Thanks for your advice+ACE- Her car is a 1990 LeSabre with the 3800 engine.
340,000 miles and still going strong+ACEAIQ-
David