[Gmecm] Re: Gmecm Digest, Vol 16, Issue 1

William Lucke william.lucke
Thu Jun 1 17:15:21 UTC 2006

I guess you mean that it makes 450/530 with the current intake manifold.
It won't make that with a stock TPI.

Do you have a specific reason for wanting TPI? Are you converting from a
carb? If I had an engine like that, I'd put a Holley Stealth Ram on it
instead of TPI.

Will