[Gmecm] Acquiring ECM schematic

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Thu Jun 8 02:04:44 UTC 2006

Question: how have ECM schematics been acquired in the past?  the
7730/49 on ludis' site, etc?  I'm in contact with an ECM remanufacturer, who
presumably has a great deal of knowledge locked away somewhere.  The
question is, how do I coerce it out of them?  I'm specifically looking
for a schematic of a '2240.

I have to assume this is like the TV repair business, where the mfr
charges a fee for access to their schematics..