[Gmecm] Acquiring ECM schematic

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Tue Jun 13 04:48:14 UTC 2006

The incoming directory is world writeable but not readable, in order to
prevent the bit torrent types from filling it up.  Upload it to
incoming, send a note to the list with the filenames and descriptions,
and I'll get them moved over to the "uploads" directory, which is
readable but not writeable.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.