[Gmecm] Shift light

Robin Handley Robin
Mon Jun 26 07:41:01 UTC 2006

> Hi Robin,
> it sounds like you've been working at a good pace.
> Have you run the engine without a carb yet?
> mv

Hey Mike,

I'm very pleased that I've managed to get to the point where I have the
Sunbird/$58 code running the ignition and fan as well as ANHT/$8D did. I've
put in a lot of time, and been lucky to receive lots of invaluable help from
you guys, for which I'm very grateful. :-) I have lots more work to do. My
$58 setup is still lagging behind $8D because of code changes that I made to
$8D. If I can reproduce those then I think the only thing really stopping me
making the hardware changes for fuel injection is the fact that I'm
currently getting more use and fun out of the car than I ever have. The move
to injection is planned for the end of the year, when the weather isn't so
good. I've been making notes as I've been going along, which might help
somebody wanting to do the same thing.

BR,

Robin