[Gmecm] Stoich AFR and constants table

Per Lonnborg perlon
Mon Jun 26 09:12:04 UTC 2006

Hi!

I have 2 questions:

1. I am doing some testing with ethanol fuel (E85) in my ?747 TBI 350, and I wonder if anyone knows how the "Stoichiometric AFR" constant
affects the fuel metering?

Does it for affect for example affect MF tables without not needing to alter the actual tables?
(I changed AFR from 14.70 to 9.90 which is the AFR for ethanol with 15% gasoline)

2. Can you change values in the Constants Table on the fly (driving), for example using Moates G2X TBI-Type Switching Adapter or Tuner Pro
Emulator, without upsetting the ECM or does it need to be resetted (power on/off)?

It seems to me that when I switched to the 9.90 AFR .bin and then went back to the 14.70 .bin on the highway, I got totally wrong ALDL-
readings.

/Per Lonnborg

350 TBI ?747 Chevy Monza

Stockholm, Sweden