[Gmecm] Hello Folks!

Jeff Silva low_sl2
Wed Jun 28 10:01:10 UTC 2006

Awesome.  Willing to help out the Saturn community?  We've been working
hard to figure out how to hack the OBD1 PCM.

We've put a Wiki together on what we've found so far. If anyone is up
to a challenge, by all means help us out. :)

http://emailer33.no-ip.org/mediawiki/

Good to see you back.

Jeff Silva
DifferentRacing.com