[Gmecm] Jetronic

bcroe at juno.com bcroe
Wed Mar 1 00:16:06 UTC 2006

There are a lot of those (analog open loop) ECUs
still around.  They use high side injector drivers, 2
banks.  Trigger one bank per crank revolution.  I
thought throttle body were saturated injectors.

I did have some luck last year, reshaping a
saturated (low side) drive signal into a peak and
hold waveform.  Needed it, because my ACCEL
VII isn't set up for p + h injectors, in spite of what
they claim.

Bruce Roe