[Gmecm] DIS 4 cylinder hac?

davesnothereman at netscape.net davesnothereman
Fri Mar 3 23:34:18 UTC 2006

Here's a couple of values I've found.

1989 quad 4 engine, 7749 ecm
Ref angle = $AB
Min angle = $0000
Max angle = $FF39

1992 S10 2.2, 16168505 PCM
This one uses min spark a little differently:
Ref angle = $BC
Max angle = $FFEF
Min angle = $FF68
Min angle in DFCO = $FF44
Min angle during torque management fuel cut = $FF44

hth

Zaphod

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Hess <rgmecm at yahoo.com>
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Sent: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 06:45:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] DIS 4 cylinder hac?

   Would you be so kind as to post the "Min/max spark retard" values (or
whatever they chose to call them)? Then again, I somehow doubt they
even included them in the definition........ their files are largely
incomplete like that.

 Ryan

Andrew Gibson <andrewsharyn at yahoo.com> wrote:TunerCat has a definition
file for the 1227748 $48 ecm. I bought it and tore it apart for use in
tuner pro. (I like tuner pro more) I would upload my work but their
info is copyrighted and I don't want to get sued.
--------
 Yahoo! Mail
  Use Photomail to share photos without annoying
Gmecm mailing list
Gmecm at diy-efi.org

--------
 Yahoo! Mail