[Gmecm] Geting rid of electronic transmission.

Andrew Gibson andrewsharyn
Mon Mar 6 14:09:05 UTC 2006

>When applied, the fluid goes to the apply side of the piston and only
>leakage past the piston flows back through the return line. From there
>the leakage is exhausted into the pan.

  Will you may want to look a little closer at your fluid diagrams. The return line isn't exhausted into the pan. I know some do show this but not all and this isn't the case. Fluid from the return line feeds the lube circuits for everything that moves. (Bushings, panets, etc.) This, besides keeping the converter full, is why there is always cooler flow. Dodge has for years not run the converter fill circuit in park. This has disaterous results to the trans hard parts if you leave it running in park for an extended period of time.