[Gmecm] Geting rid of electronic transmission.

Chris Reynolds red83brick
Thu Mar 9 04:21:56 UTC 2006

How about the TCC vacuum switch from an early 80s GM Van or Truck?   They close at around 6-8 in/hg and release between 2-4.   GM made them in several different part numbers, based on engine size, vehicle, transmission, and gear ratio.  The numbers quoted are from the originol switch on a 1983 G20, 305 4-bbl, 700r4, and 3.08 gears.

bcroe at juno.com wrote:  Dustin Lof,

I don't know if you found it, but I am looking for an
economical vacuum switch. Close circuit at about
6-7 inches abd open circuit about 4" would be good,
adjustable better.

thanks,
Bruce Roe