[Gmecm] Preventing code 34

Mike Poore mp
Mon Mar 13 22:43:47 UTC 2006

The problem with this approach is that the MAF tables are near the
maximum in stock condition. I have tweaked the fuel side to the point
that the BLM is consistently in the 126-128 range. But, under certain
conditions, code 34 is triggered and it seems to be due to lower than
expected voltage. It seems to occur when I rev the engine and close the
throttle rapidly. I assume the MAF voltage drops to near nothing when
the throttle plates close rapidly. It's hard to tell with this ecm
because the baud rate is so low.

Mike